Forklift Manufacturers include the following: Crown Hyster Mitsubishi Moffett Raymond Skytrak Toyota Yale
A forklift truck (also called a lift truck, a fork truck, a forklift, or a tow-motor) is a powered industrial truck used to lift and transport materials. The modern forklift was developed in the 1920s...
• Tip over Stability • Crash Worthiness or Operator Compartment • Use and foreseeable misuse • Adequacy of operator manual and safety manual • Adequacy of warnings • Operator training • Forklift...
• Hand pallet truck • Walkie low lift truck • Rider low lift truck • Towing tractor • Walkie stacker • Rider stacker • Reach truck • Electric Counterbalanced truck • Internal Combustion...
Forklift safety is subject to a variety of standards world wide. The most important standard is the ANSI B56—of which stewardship has now been passed from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)...
• Falling Off Loading Dock • Operator Foot Crush (stand up forklift) • Tipping Over • Falling Debris • Driver Ejection • Hitting Pedestrians • Hitting stationary objects • Elevating...
Finding a competent and credible expert witness is difficult, especially when looking for a forklift accident expert. There are several crucial requirements when looking for an expert witness to hire on behalf of your client.
Here is an ideal expert witness and his characteristics:
- Has worked and testified in both state and federal court in hundreds of cases
- Has been a liability expert in cases where jurors awarded punitive damages
- Has been well-published in forklift safety
- Has exceptional reputation among top lawyers throughout the United States
When looking for a forklift expert witness, in order to maximize your ability to succeed in your case, the expert witness you are looking for should have the following:
- Has been successfully faced the Daubert challenge by forklift manufacturers on multiple occasions
- Has been hired as an expert witness in cases involving hundreds of millions of dollars
- Has been hired by hundreds of attorneys, including the United States Department of Defense and the United States Attorney General
- Is fluent in all industry standards and practices
- Has been featured on the following TV networks:
Wouldn’t it be great to have an expert witness like this available to you? Fortunately, we have done the searching for you! Contact the top forklift expert witness today!
Do you have a question? Email us!